10.19.2006

oh me oh my

School is digging me and early grave.

It's been two weeks since I last posted, mostly due to the fact that school has been slowly but surely increasing my already at risk blood pressure by piling on the work and expecting me to do amazing. Coupled with the fact that the Mets have been just so stressful and heartwrenching to watch (and who are playing their series deciding game seven as I type), and that it's my "special time" of the month, and I've just been having a peachy time.

On the topic of my time of the month, I feel I should share something with you that may affect my health/well-being in the near future. I recenty switched brands of inserted absorbency products, and I figured that was the reason I was having troble getting them to be comfortable. However, when I was changing one today, I felt something odd down there. So, I reach down, and theres another string. I pull, and another absorbency oad comes out. I have no clue how I came to miss it, since I'm ususally so diligent with remembering to remove them, but I also have no idea how old it is. Was it from today? Tuesday? Last month?!?!? I really don't know, and this could have serious repercussions on my health. I don't want to get TSS!!

So let this be a reminder to you women, who are now probably all of my audience after this post: Don't EVER forget to check your status down there. It could just save your life.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home