9.28.2006

why not?

Just felt like putting up a post with a few recent thoughts before I went to bed.

Firstly, I think I'm beginning to revert back to my more goth-ish hardcore days, when I wore black nail polish and was quasi-depressed. For the past few weeks, I've been noticing more and more my fascination for skulls and fleur di lis (which, for all you non hipsters is the new goth/hardcore symbol), and my squeamishness when watching Bones or House has been virtually nonexistant. Then today, I stumbled upon my old bottle of black nail polish, and I bet you can't guess what color my nails are. Hey, you're right! Also, I discovered my old skull and star black shoelaces, and put them on my black converse. However, I don't yet feel the need to wear all black baggy clothes with chains and write depressing poetry, so I'd say I'm safe for now.

Secondly, 've decided that 'm going to beat a ten minute mile tomorrow. And if anyone says I won't be able to do it, I'm prepared to bet them ten dollars. I am going to work into the deal that the bet becomes null and void if I collapse or faint at any time during the run. I'd say that being humiliated in front of the entire class, and having everyone talk about it afterwards would be enough of a punishment. But I really am going to do it. Mark my words, I'll probably be ten dollars richer this time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home