9.20.2006

not 69, but...

Warning, what you might be abaout to read contains serous whining and complaining from a spoiled white girl. If this is too much for your fragile heart to handle, you shouldn't be reading this blog.

Question: How is it 7 PM already?! I've been going and going non-stop all day, and I'm still not done. HELP!!

My day began by being publicly embarassed by my French teacher. Apparantly, she just cannot contain her amazement that she has a student that's actually good at French, and can't et a day go by without telling the class that I should "just skip to AP", and "of course you came up with an original sentence". All before nine in the morning!

I had about an hour and a half of a break from the insanity, during which time I got to eat my hummus and turkey sandwich and goldfish in global, before enduring a greuling math test 5th period. It was horrible. All of the questions were hard, but I got through most of them OK. But, there was that one question (you know, there's always that one question...) that just boggled my mind. Since when is x-squared -3x-15 factorable? I did the best I could, and had to hand it in after struggling with it all period. But that's not the end of the story, my friends. We'll come back to it a little later.

Onto double chem after that, which in itself is not that great of a thing, but on top of everyting else just made my day. Staying extra late after school for a club meeting, and volunteering myself to work at a fundraiser tomorrow night at school were followed by waiting twenty minutes fo my bus, and, after all's said and done, I don't get home until 4PM. Then I had to do my chore, which consists of unloading the dishwasher and my brother's chore, feeding my dog.

Then straight upstairs to do homework: outlining a chapter for global, geometric proofs for math, math problems for chem (go figure...), and two posters for health and italian. During my internet search for pictures for said posters, I got an e-mail from my math teacher, whos uses an online gradebook. That's right: my test grade! Nervously, I clicked on the link and entered my password. I glanced through semi-closed eyes and saw...............

96! All that worrying and complaining for nothing. I told you this story would have a happy ending!

What's that, I never told you it would have a happy ending? Well, it does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home