3.26.2006

speaking of croutons....

OMG. I'm so bored. Like, I have nothing to do except homework (which I avoid like the plague-- and still make high honor roll, lol) and so I'm sitting here listening to back-episodes of podcasts and pining for new e-mails and comments on myspace. So talk to me bitches.

Well, I've already told you about the main part of my day, which was going to CompUSA, and then I made sure all the stuff worked, which it all did, then I ate rice and leftover chinese for lunch, and then I edited, printed, and saved my English essay, and then I played with my dog, and talked to Derek about TPANLive, and now I'm here talking to you. And I will wait here for you. Until I die. So I'm blaming you for my death. I don't know if you can follow that, but I can. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home