3.23.2006

tech thingys beware, I'm always armed

Hey all y'all people!! It's time again for my pretty blog! Aren't you excited? Well, there was FINALLY a new nodcast, which I just listened to. So I guess I could go through my day. Or not. I'm a really boring person people, I don't know why you are even reading this, but you are. It's like an album cover I saw where it was just this paragraph about album covers and how they are designed to draw in buyers and how they didn't have to keep reading because they were already drawn in but it was inevitable that they would keep reading.

Ok, sorry, but I'm really distracted right now because I'm having like a music fight with the guy on AIM, and he's listing all these really old-school bands that apparently I HAVE to listen to. Or I'll die. And the little thing on the bottom of my screen just keeps blinking orange, and it's really annoying. Grr, again!!

Whew, I think I've escaped. So, today was ok, I had my global test which everyone was killed by. Probably. Actually, funny thing, there was this one question I wasn't sure about, so I put the only thing that could have been a plausible answer (Greek fire), and I heard people talking about the test, and they said Greek fire was the right answer. Yay! And my friend was helping me study beforehand, and she has a different teacher, so she already took the test, and she said one of the questions was what does "Hagia Sophia" mean, and you know what, it was a question, and I got it right. Yay again!!

Math test was easy, French quiz was ok, except I put something down for the extra credit, then changed it, but I was right the first time. Grr.

I have NYSSMA in a week, and I am soo ready. So maybe I should explain what NYSSMA is. Well, it's a music festival where you prepare either an instrumental or vocal solo, and you perform it for a judge, and they give you a score, and the you can put it on your resume and gloat and get into all-county chorus (if you do it in vocal). So, I'm doing it for guitar, and I'm going to wipe the floor with the judge. They will be blown away. And, this is the fourth time I've done NYSSMA, and my third "instrument": I've done baritone horn (uggh, for another time), voice, and now guitar.

I finished my poptarts, they were really good.

Tea made in the microwave is just not as good as when you boil it in a kettle. That's the word, right? Kettle?

I am not safe around computers with liquids in my mouth, not even saliva. Just like before with the tea on Tuesday, I spurted my computer with spit. It was unpleasant.

Uhm, I should probably be doing my English paper on Elsewhere. I really don't want to get into the book, because it's a little wacky, so I'll just say that a girl dies, goes to elsewhere, where she ages backwards from how old she was when she died. There's a little romance, a little sci-fi, it's perfect for my assignment, which was romance/sci-fi. You're supposed to pick either, but where's the fun in that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home