3.22.2006

Don't get me started

So, it's time once again for my blog. Well, today was as normal as any day, so I'll tell you my thoughts about these things in general:

1- I woke up at 6:13 am after waking up with my alarm at 5:40 and having my mom wake me up. I really don't have to get up until 6:15, but I like to lay in bed, and my mom went on a business trip this morning and so she wanted to wake me up. So, just letting you know that my mommy doesn't wake me up every morning.

2- I got dressed, ate, and went to school. And I have a very exact schedule for this:
6:10-6:15--- Get dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and whatever jacket/sweatshirt is clean or is required for my jeans (this is a whole other thing that I won't get into now)
6:15-6:35--- Eat breakfast in my den while watching the news (Fox 5, in case you were wondering)
6:35-6:42--- Pack my backpack and make lunch
6:42-6:49--- Brush my teeth, put on my shoes and jewelery (again, I have a jewelery thing that I can't get into now)
6:49-6:55--- Feed my dog, put on my coat, get my keys.
6:56-------- Out the door and to the bus stop
6:59-------- The bus arrives
7:15--------- The Bus arrives at school
7:24--------- The first bell rings, signaling the rush to get to class on time
7:25-7:27---- I arrive at my 1st period class (see below)

3- We finished acting out Romeo and Juliet in English. Yes folks, acting, as in each scene in each act is cast and then every grumpy person in my 1st period class who was cast agaisnt their will goes up and reads the lines with as little enthusiasm as possible. Then my teacher talks on and on and interrupts the "actors" and then she says "im telling you important stuff, I don't know why you aren't taking notes" and then we all take out or notebooks and pretend to write stuff down because, really no one cares. And we all hate our English teacher. I mean, she tries to be nice and pal around with us, but it just doesn't work.

4- Another pointless period of guitar. I swear, I really hate that class. Stupid me chose that over chorus, and now I'm wasting over five day's of my life in guitar with retards and ... literal retards. Some guys in my class are just stupid jock guys, some guys are just stupid, 2 of the only seven girls are from the special ed class, and the girl who sits next to me plucks her strings so hard they twang and I think they're going to snap. Plus, I'm two years ahead of everyone else, even the ones who have taken guitar before.

5- Lunch. Yes, I have lunch third period, which is at 9:05 in the morning. I kid you not. So, I had sushi for lunch today, provided by my local grocery store. It was OK, and it had good caviar on it, so I didn't need soy sauce. Which is good, because they never put any in the thing, it's an extra thing that my mom always forgets to pick up at the sushi kiosk. After eating, my friend and I went to the library as we always do and passed the rest of the period in practically silence, doing homework, listning to iPods, or reading. Some relationship, right?

6- An uneventful double period of bio, tarnished only by the fact that I had to work with my partner. I swear, that girls is such a twit. I mean, I know she's in honors bio, but she's all like "I'm so cool, I have tri-colored hair (don't get me started on her horrible highlights), I'm always flirting with Joe* (my former-ish crush)." Argghh, I really don't like her.

7- Global. I reallt like global, I don't know why people hate it. My teacher's nice (at least to me) and funny, and I do ok. Plus the class is really funny. I love it. Except we have a test tomorrow, but I'll get to that at number 10.

8- Math. Don't get me started on my teacher. I am going to kill him. He says he'll give us plenty of time to do our proofs, but two minutes later he's explaining the problem and talking and I can't concentrate on what I'm doing and I get really upset. Also, we have a test tomorrow. Maybe I won't have to listen to his voice.

9- There isn't enough time to complain about French, so I'll just say we have a quiz tomorrow. However, I have a funny story about French grades. These two guys in my class, Paul* and Jay* have a need to get higher grades than me. I don't know why, but they do. They have a good chance in global and math (which they are also in the same class as me), but it is REALLY tough to beat me in French, seeing as I almost always get a 100. So, we got out latest quizes back today, and the conversation went like this:
Paul*: Sam, what did you get?
Me: A 100.
Paul*: --groan-- But you got a question wrong. I saw!
Me: I got the extra credit right.
Paul*: Damn.

10- Remedial for global. Don't make fun of me, it's really a fun time, and I can study for our test. Every remedial before a test, almost everyone comes to extra-help and we talk about stuff and joke around, and today, we were talking about the Vikings and suddenly we were talking about Scotland and Norway and pretty much every place except Constantinople and Russia, which is what the test tomorrow is on. But it was still a productive period.

11- Got home, checked e-mail, talked with shedtroll, had 2 cups of tea (no spurting this time), listened to music, watched tv, ate dinner, typed my blog.

So that was my day and me general opinions on my daily stuffs.

*Name was change for the protection of the person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home