3.21.2006

the same road block again- slavic slaves

Hey guys, just finished my homework (about the Vikings, who later became the Russians, and who sold slavic slaves to the Byzantines and who were conquered by the Mongols, in case you were wondering) and I thought, now would be a good time to blog. So I am.

Well, today my friends took another chunk of life out of me. I swear, maybe I should just dump them. Well, only one of them, the one that doesn't talk to me unless it's mean and condescending and rude and somehow blaming me for all our problems. The other one's ok, except she never talks to me when the other one's around. So basically I spend a half-hour every morning acting like these girls puppy dog while they ignore me. That's is what my life has come to.

Well, I might be going to London instead of France next February break. I don't think enough people are going to sign up for the France trip, so I may sign up for the London trip. It sounds almost as good as the France trip, plus at least they speak English there. And it's centered around theater and Shakespeare, so there might be more of the "theater crowd" going. But, a lot of the theater crowd are going on the choir trip to Italy the same week, which is the same road block the France trip hit into. Damn.

So, Prison Break last night was AMAZING, but I do think they are going to execute Lincoln. There just isn't enough time for the people to review his case and let him off. But the good thing is that they are still planning to break out, because I guess Micheal has made a lot of enemies in the prison, and he doesn't want to be there for another five years. Heck, who would. Plus, the guys he's breaking out with are on his back saying they helped him plan it in exchange for a ticket out, and that they'll do stuff to him if he doesn't get out. So there's that.

I found out today that I have two tests and a quiz on Thursday in three consecutive periods:
6th- Global Test (Byzantine Empire, all the noise that goes with it, including Ashton)
7th- Math Test (Formal geometry proofs with Parallel lines, quadrilaterals, parallelograms, rectangles, rhombusi --or is it rhombuses?--, and inequalities)
8th- French Quiz (Vocab from a stupid story in our textbook)

House and Gilmore Girls are not on tonight, so I can catch up with my podcasts.

I found a new flavor of Slimfast Bars that I love.
I found a new flavor of Dreamery Ice Cream that I love.
Coincidentally, it's Strawberry Cheesecake for both of them.

There are two birthdays this week: my aunt (50) and my cousin (3). They aren't mother and daughter, fyi.

All the life just left my fingers, so I think that's it for today.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I love your blog!
I hope (dearly hope) that you keep posting bidayly (is that how you say that?).
Alrightly
BTW- this is Bob McCheezzzzzzy, I found the link from the nodcast forums.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home