9.22.2006

tgiff

Well, I'd say today deserves more than a tgif. Today was a tgiff day: thank goodness it's FINALLY Friday. Yes, there were some fun periods, but the whle day was pretty much ruined by the horrible test taking experience I had fourth period.

I know I said the same thing about my math test only a few short days ago, and look how that turned out, right? Well, math and global history are very different, as you may or may not already know, especially when it comes to being tested on them. With math, you either know it or you don't, you understand the problem or you don't, it's right or it's wrong, et cetera, et cetera. In global, however, you might remember some stuff about a monarch, but not the rest. You know all the countries involved in a war, but you're not sure what side one of them took, et cetera, et cetera. That was exactly me when I took this test. I was second-guessing half of the stuff I was wrting inmy essay, and I was only sure about 75% of my answers for the multiple choice. So yeah, I'm worried that this might really be my first failing test grade. Man, that would suck.

And yes, I've never failed a test in my entire life. Nothing. And now that I know that my grades are more important now than ever, I'm just waiting and dreading that day when I look down and see that 50 or 60 or (most probably, and worst of all) 64 staringback at me. And I will cry. I know I will, right in the midlle of class, and it'll be one of the worst days of my life. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. That first failing test will suck.

And, that failing tesyt grade doesn't just go away, it ruins your average for the quarter, and for the year. Because that test will probably get me my first (save one, in 4th grade) non-A, or, now that I'm in high school, below 90, grade on a report card. And that would suck even more.

And that grade in 4th grade was a B+, so I don't even think it really counts.

I seem to really like to start my paragraphs with "and", probably because I only make paragraphs so that this isn't just one big chunk of text, but is still one giant thought train of mine, and the cars need to be connected somehow.

Well, now that the academic crises (present and future), are out of the way, lets get into figuring ot how to interpret signals you think you may be recieveing from members of the opposite sex. In laymen's terms (for those of you who aren't in the clergy), that means: how to tell when they are flirting with me, for I, being a naive and inexperienced young woman, can't tell. I really can't. I may think that someone (preferably some guy), is flirting with me, and then I see him talking and hanging out with other girs, and I get confused. So, if any of you feel that you have some useful info or advice, please e-mail me or leave a comment.

Oh, and if you understoof the clergy reference in the last paragraph, you are officially as nerdy as I am.

I have the feeling I wanted to watch a TV show tonight, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. I'll have to check that out later.

OK, my brain just farted, and I have nothing else to share with you all for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home